Saturday, September 15, 2012

L.A. Girl Deep Sea Mica

L.A Girl is a brand that doesn't get enough love. They have a slew of great nail polishes at very affordable prices. I found this gem on www.cherryculture.com.

Deep Sea Mica is a lovely jewel-tone teal shimmer. Application was a breeze, though I did need three coats for full coverage. Totally worth it. This polish was very glossy on its own, but a top coat of Seche Vite amped it up even more. This wore like iron for days, and I couldn't stop looking at my nails! Both photos taken indoors under an OttLite bulb.



The rarely seen right hand! My left had an unsightly paper cut. I'm really impressed with Deep Sea Mica, and look forward to trying the other L.A Girl polishes I picked up.

Have any of you tried L.A Girl polishes, or some of the brands on Cherry Culture?

No comments:

Post a Comment