Friday, September 14, 2012

In the beginning...

...there was nail polish. Lots and lots of nail polish, in all colors and finishes.

After much procrastination, I've finally decided to start a nail polish blog. It was inevitable really. In the fall of 2011, I dove head first into the nail polish world. I've always enjoyed nail polish, but suddenly I found Sally Beauty, China Glaze, and Scrangie, in that order. From there I started following a number of blogs and joined polish groups on Facebook. Before I knew it, I had Helmers full of polish, a polish spreadsheet, and I was polishing my nails a couple times a week. 

Now I want to document my nail polish journey on this blog, in notes and pictures. I accept that my nails are not perfect, my nail art skills are in their infancy, and my photos are certainly not the best. This blog will inspire me to improve and grow, and I'm excited to see where this takes me. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment